Hi everybody ! How are you ? I 'm fine. Okay today i wanna write about ''Purity And Neatness''. So I hope you happy when you are reading about this. ^^
Allah's favourites are those who make constant efforts to be neat and clean. The Holy Prophet S.A.W has observed : "Purity and neatness are half of faith. " In other words, Faith partly consists in cleansing one's soul and partly in keeping pyhsically clean and pure. The purity and neatness of soul implies cleansing the soul of all impurities such as infidelity, polytheism, sin and vice and embellishing it with righteous beliefs and pure morals. The purity and neatness of the body denotes keeping it clear of all external filth and adorning it with neatness and good manners.
1. On waking up, clean your hand before putting it in a pot of water. You never can tell where your hands lay during sleep.
2. Do not discharge urine on the floor of bathroom / toilet, especially when its floor is made of soil.
3. When passing stool or urine, do not sit facing the direction of Qiblah, nor with your back to Qiblah. Having relieved yourself, use a clod or water to clean the private parts or purify yourself with water only. Do not use the dung, bone or charcoal for cleaning purpose. When the private parts have been cleaned, scrub your hands with soap or earth and wash them.
4. Do not sit down to eat when your bowels are under pressure. Relieve yourself of urine or stool, before eating.
5. Use your right hand for eating and drinking. For cleaning the private parts of the body or for cleaning the nose, use your left hand only.
6. Discharge urine on soft ground, so that its drops do not splash around. Always pass the urine in a sitting posture. However, if the condition of the ground or some real hardship prevents from sitting down, you may urinate in a standing posture. Otherwise, in normal circumstances, it is a very dirty habit and should be strictly avoided.
7. Do not sit down to answer the call of nature on the reverside, the quay, on the thoroughfares or in shaded places. Such a practice causes inconvenience to others and is derogatory to rules of propriety and good manners.
8. Put on shoes and cover your hand with a cap etc, before going to the lavatory and read the following prayer on your way :
اَللَّهُمَّ اِنِّى اَعُوذُبِكَ مِنَ الْخُبُثِ وَالْخَبَاءِثِ
" Allah! I seek Thy protection against the devils of the masculine as well as the feminine species." (Bukhari, Muslim)
On emerging from the lavatory, read this prayer:
اَلحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِى اَذْهَبَ عَنِّى الْاَذَى وَعَافَانِى
" I thank Allah who relieved me of the burden and granted me ease." ( Nasai, Ibn-e-Majah)
9. Discharge your nose or phlegm with care in a spittoon, or do so in a place out of the sight of people.
10. Avoid putting your finger in the nostrils and clearing the wax of your nose too often. Clear the nose and clean it well out of the sight of people, whenever the need arises.
11. Strictly avoid the practice of spitting phlegm into the folds of a handkerchief and rubbing them together. This is a despicable habit and must be avoided expect when it cannot be helped.
12. While chewing betel leaf, do not talk in such a manner as to splash saliva on the person you are talking to, thus causing discomfort to him. if you chew tobacco or betel leaf frequently, you should take great care in observing the rules of oral hygiene. Beware also, lest you should talk with your mouth too close to the person addressed.
13. Perform ablution with great care and try to keep in a state of ablution most of the time, if not at all hours. Where water is not available, you may perform Tayammmum. Recite
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَن الرَّحِيم
" In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful " at the commencement of ablution and say the following prayer in the course of its performance :
اَشْهَدُ اَنْ لّآ اِله اِلَّا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لاَ شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَاَشْهَدُ اَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ اَللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْنِى مِنَ التَّوَّابِيْنَ وَاجْعَلْنِى مِنَ الْمُتَطَهِّرِين
" I bear witness that there is no god save Allah and He has no partner. And I testify that Muhammad is the servant of Allah and His Messengger. Allah! Join me with those people who repent most and take great care in keeping themselves pure and clean. " (Tirmizi)
When the ablution is over, say the following prayer:
سُبْحَانَكَ اَللَّهُمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ اَشْهَدُ اَنْ لا اله الا انت اَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَاَتُوبُ اِلَيك
" Allah! Thou art Pure and Supreme in Thy Praiseworthiness. I testify that there is no deity beside Thee. I seek Thy forgiveness and I appeal to Thee." (Nasai)
The Holy Prophet S.A.W. observed :
"The hallmark of my Ummah on the Day of Judgment will be that their foreheads and other parts of the body on which ablution is performed will be radiant with light. Hence whosoever wishes to enchance his light is free to do so." (Bukhari, Muslim)
14. Brush your teeth with miswak (twig) regularly. The Holy Prophet S.A.W has affirmed :
" I would have decreed the brushing of teeth with a miswak (twig) during all ablutions but for the inconvenience it would have caused to the Ummah."
On one occasion, some people arrived to see the Holy Prophet S.A.W. Their teeth were stained with yellow grease. On observing their teeth the Holy Prophet S.A.W. urged them to form the habit of using miswak.
15. You must bathe at least once a week. Make it a point to bathe on Friday and join the Friday congregation in clean and neat dress. The Holy Prophet S.A.W. said :
" Discharging of trust leads to Paradise. " The Companions R.A.A. submitted : O Apostle of Allah ! What is meant by Trust? "
The Apostle of Allah observed :
" Allah has appointed no greater trust than cleansing oneself of impurity by taking bath. " Hence a person must take bath when he needs one.
16. Do not go into or pass through the mosque in a state of impurity. If no alternative is availabl, perform the Tayammum before entering the mosque or passing through it.
17. Dress your hair with oil and comb. Trim the overgrown hair of you beard with scissors ; apply collyrium to your eyes, clip your nails and keep finger-nails clean. Adorn yourself with propriety, simplicity and moderation.
18. Cover your face with a handkerchief on sneezing, so that the excretion is not splashed on anyone else. After sneezing say :
" Praise be to Allah! "
The listener should say :
" May Allah show you Mercy! "
In response to this, you should recite :
" May Allah guide you. "
19. The Holy Prophet S.A.W. was very fond of perfume. After finishing the toilet on arising from sleep, the Holy Prophet S.A.W. invariably used perfume.
Okay guys, thanks for support. If I have wrong you can help me .
Check it out !